Photobucket

April 09, 2012

// Site Design: My Lake Lundgren Bible Camp SST Site //

This will be my third year working on Lake Lundgren Bible Camp's Summer Staff Team.  For real.  Where does time go!  Wow!  It seems just yesterday that I was experiencing SST life for the first time, jumping into counseling, and loving A/V!  This year will be just as crazy awesome I'm sure!

So, this post is to present my SST site to you all!  Last year was my first time doing this (thanks to the FANTASTIC people at Showit!), and I have to say I really love this years version!  I had a basic design in my head, very similar to last years format, but with more vintage super hero design.  It's not perfect, and it has a very different feel to it, but I love it!  Also, I personally find the contact page to be my FAV (hint, hint!)! ;)


You may wonder why I need people to "support me".  Well, as I am out at camp I am essentially treated as a missionary and with that I have to raise a minimum of $1200.  I would love to have you join my team by becoming: 

1// A Prayer Supporter!
 2// A Financial Supporter!

If you want to know more about supporting me in these ways visit my site HERE and click on the SUPPORT ME link!  Also, feel free to contact me for a support postcard (with prayer requests, a verse, and a photo of me, oh boy! ;)  ). 

I hope you had a fantastic Easter and God Bless!
Megs


//©2012Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment