Photobucket

May 03, 2012

// Inspired By: Flags //


This album by Brooke Fraser (HERE) has been an inspiration to me for quite some time.  I love the way she is incredibly creative within her writing, and how she brings that writing to life with her vocals, musical arrangements, and unique sound.  Watching her deluxe album DVD (HERE) reveals some super fun facts about the writing process and her amazing vision for the album (even to the point of knowing what type of "patter" sound she desires for specific songs)!  For sure one of my absolute favorite artists, and one of my go to albums when seeking creative inspiration!  :)



Just so you know:
I hope to make this type of post into a "series" of sorts throughout this summer, and being such I hope to share what inspires me, and find out what inspires you!  Whether you comment on the facebook thread (HERE), or here on the blog, I would love to get to know you all and even share a few of your inspirations!

Have a fabulous day!
Megs


//©2012Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment