Photobucket

May 30, 2012

// Lifestyle: Jonathan //


This kid is pretty much my fav.  End of story.  We (along with my sister) have had so many fun adventures, imaginary wars, little restaurants and shops, and have made some of the coolest tents/forts ever!  :)  I love him so much and am seriously going to miss him a ton as I head out to Lake Lundgren Bible Camp TODAY for my Summer Staff position!  Crazy!  I can't believe how quickly the time has passed!  It seems like just yesterday I was still in winter semester classes!  Anyway, a couple weeks ago I snapped a few new photos of this fun little friend and I just HAD to share my favorites with you!  :)


Talk about an awesome face maker!  I don't think I was this creative with my face at his age!  






 Check out the images on Facebook HERE and give this fun kid some FB love!!!  :)

As I mentioned above, I'm heading out to LLBC today to begin Summer Staff Team training, and following that I will be filling my role out their as the summer Audio/Visual guru.  Because this is going to require a LOT of photography and videography, I will have plenty of material to share with you all, however I will lack the time to post as regularly as I like too.  So, if you would like to keep up with me over the summer (or at least a bit more, I will still be posting here and on my camp site: HERE) you can check out Lake Lundgren's facebook page HERE. 

Have a fabulous week!!
 Megs

//©2012Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment