Photobucket

March 20, 2011

The Daily Photo - Twelfth Edition

Hey Everyone!
I have photos for you today!
After quite a few weeks of crazyness, I can now get this thing back into a routine!  I don't have a ton of time to blog today, so I'm going to give the goods! :)


Monday:  I made homemade funny putty at a "Go Green" cleaning party! Yeah! 
Tuesday: This is a photo of my art project that I was working on...I painted most of my drumsticks.
Wednesday: This is my stack of "inspiration" magazines, for when I need new ideas...
Thursday: This is my first electric guitar... haven't played it in years...I have a different one now...haven't played that in a while either!  ;)
Friday: My current read: Karen Kingsbury, "Take One."
Saturday: My friends and I made a beautiful dinner of homemade noodles, salad, and some delicious sparkling grape juice!
Sunday: These are my choir books...speaking of which...I should try to be on time today!




Have a lovely evening, and I will get some more photos on Facebook, and the website by tomorrow evening! 


God Bless,
Megs






//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment