Photobucket

April 19, 2011

- Ember: Some Easter Photos! -


Last week I promised more photos from my session with Ember, so here they are!  I took these a couple of weekends ago as Hannah and Sponz, some of the missionary staff at LLBC, wanted a few Easter photos of Ember.  Unfortunately, time did not allow us to take too many photos, but I think that suited Ember all right as the poor dear was just not in the mood for modeling.  ;)  She was a trooper though, and we got some really cute shots of her with the Easter eggs! 


When you see how beautiful this little girl is, it really makes you thankful for how amazing our God is...He is so creative! 


I hope these shots brighten and inspire your day!  
God Bless,

Megs



//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment