Photobucket

April 19, 2010

It's Official!

Hey all!
I'm super pumped to introduce you to my photo blog!
I am currently in Nashville hanging out with Sarah Barlow, Shannon Morse, and Kristen Booth!  Awesome people, and you totally have to check out there blogs/websites!  Unfortunately Kay, from Jill and Kay photography had to leave this afternoon and so she is no longer here at the Icon.  This first blog post will be pretty short and sweet due to the fact we still have some stuff to go over and we are going out for sushi in a while (I'm super pumped!  I've never had REAL sushi!).  
  Here are a few photos from our shoots, enjoy!


Megs Colleen






































Love Ya'll!  

3 comments:

  1. Soooo proud of you Smelly! You are going to blow people away with your talent and heart! Love and miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way too cool! :) i'm so proud of you girl! :)

    ReplyDelete