Photobucket

September 25, 2010

Colleen Behrens - Senior!

Hey all! 
I'm SO excited to share this post with you because Colleen is basically fantastic!  We actually knew each other when we were little, but haven't seen each other sense we were about ten.  She contacted me this summer saying that she needed a photographer for her senior photos and it was on!  We got together and the photos turned out wonderful, not to mention she just made me smile the way she told me that she had shown all her friends my web site!  Thanks so much Colleen!  That makes my day! Anyway, this shoot was so much fun and the day was beautiful!  Colleen did an amazing job and her smile is so gorgeous!
Here's a few shots to inspire you!



Love ya'll!  Have an awesome weekend! 

God Bless!

Megs










3 comments:

  1. I love the ideas for this shoot! We definitely got to know who she is through them. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! :) You're right, she does have a gorgeous smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the encouraging comments! I love reading them! They make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete