Photobucket

April 22, 2011

- My Summer Staff Team +Site -


The time has come for me to release my SST +Site!  The site contains (and will contain) updates, photos, videos, and whatever else I feel like posting as my summer unfolds at LLBC.  I created this site specifically so that my support team can keep up with me over the summer!  As my support team is so fantastic, and I appreciate them all so much, I wanted to create a central meeting ground for them to find out what is going on in my life and how they can be praying for me.  This site allows you to comment directly on the it (just click on the "comment" link), which is fantastic because I can then virtually have a conversation with my supporters, and hear what you all have to say!   As for what I do over the summer...well I guess you'll just have to check out the site and see!  Below is a screen shot of the home page, and below that is just a collage of some various photos and snapshots of the site design.

 

So that's whats going down!  I can't wait to hear your responses, and let me know if you have any fun additions for the site.  This place is for you to see what I'm up to and to get a chance to interact with me, let me know if it does that!  Enough of my chit-chat!  HERE is the link!
I hope you enjoy the new site, and have a lovely day!

God Bless,
Megs



//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment