Photobucket

May 17, 2011

- Alpaca Shearing: It's a once a year thing. -


Dear readers,
yesterday I got up super early and had to help shear alpacas (note: at this point in my life I really don't understand animals, thus I don't really like animals...for now...).  This is the day that I dawn my full "I am a Yooper living on a farm" hat.  It really is not that bad...I just make it into a bigger deal...not sure why. 

Anyway, I took a few photos following the big adventure so you can see how silly the little animals look now!  :)  They really are slightly cute, I just have weird issues...

Here are the photos, I hope you enjoy them!


I hope you all have a fabulous day, whether your doing something you love...or not. :)
God Bless,
Megs




//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment