Photobucket

June 12, 2011

- SST Support Letter #2 -


Hey Everyone!
I am now out at camp and finishing up our 10 day SST training program.  First off I want to let you know it has been amazing!  Secondly, I have worked very hard to condense my long-winded letter, and will post the full version online (see links below).
A brief overview of SST includes:
·       Getting to know each other
·       Planning skits
·       Doing work projects
·       Taking staff photos
·       And so much more
We each have verses to memorize, and various skit parts to learn, though this summer I am not in a skit.  Instead of doing skits this summer, I will be doing lighting for our mime, and I worked with two other SSTers to create our summer intro video (love it!).
As of right now my two favorite things, that I have participating in, would have to be (in no particular order):
1 - Collaborating with another creative to organize various media for LLBC
The past couple of weeks have been wonderful, as I have been feeding off of another’s creativity, then together reaching a goal higher than either individual could reach alone.

2 - Learning various Biblical truths from Professor Samir Massouh (of Trinity International University)
We are so blessed to have Professor Samir Massouh teaching us (please note that Samir speaks about 12 historical languages, various modern languages, helped translate the bible to Arabic, and the list goes on), and guiding our biblical preparation for the upcoming summer (only a few days until campers come!).
Overall, I’m sending out my love and thanks for your support!  I greatly appreciate each prayer you send my way and am extremely excited see what the rest of this summer brings.  I wish for each of you to be involved as much as possible and as I mentioned in my first letter, I set up a website containing various updates:
Check out these two sites for photos, videos, and the online (longer) version of this letter!
God Bless,

Megs
“Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow.”  Ecclesiastes 4:9-10a

No comments:

Post a Comment