Photobucket

August 26, 2011

- Updating: Part 1 -

Well, this morning I finished updating my website!  It is primarily the same, just a few tweaks for easier viewing plus a few never before seen photos!  Oh, and I revamped my bio page with new photos from this spring (courtesy of the super rad Sarah Barlow)!  So pumped! 



As you may have noticed I labeled this post Updating: Part 1...that is because this blog and my Facebook Fan Page also need a slight revamp.   I won't be changing much, mostly updating the bio photos, but also creating a new banner (blog), and a new welcome page (fb).  Those will have to wait a bit though as classes start on Monday and today I'm off to do a fun shoot...and apparently it will be in the rain....
 

Let me know what you all think...and any typos you see I would love for you to exercise some gentle correction. ;)
Have a wonderful day!
God Bless,
Megs


//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment