Photobucket

September 23, 2011

- PASS: A new revolution -



Many of you know that I use this awesome program called Showit to create my website.  This totally rad program allows me to do basically anything I want to with my site, and I can do it all myself.  Just me.  No hassle...just think, dream, and create!  SO...now the fantastic David Jay and the Showit Studs have come up with PASS.  PASS allows me to upload my session photos to the web and share it, all over the place!  Facebook, Twitter, a personalized site, you name it.  And it is all super easy...literally Freedom.  Here are links to my first PASS sites, and if you check out my facebook I just posted slideshows there as well.  Thank you Showit team! 

BRITTANY:  britt.megscolleen.com

BRIENNA AND CALLIE (blog post coming soon!):  bc.megscolleen.com



Enjoy the fun and have a fabulous evening!
Megs


//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment