Photobucket

October 25, 2011

- SST: Our Packages -


After I arrived home from working on the Summer Staff Team at Lake Lundgren I forgot to post a few wrap up photos.  When I got my care package from the staff a week or so ago I remembered a few photos I never posted.  I truly love this ministry, and the wonderful people that run it.  Not long ago I also got the opportunity to create the new promo video for the summer with my friend and fellow SSTer Katie.  So much fun!  Over the past few years I have found It is always so much better to work with someone, and Katie is super creative!  Anyway, these photos are just a little bit of remembrance and missing summer on my part. 
So here's to amazing friends and serving Jesus!  ;)



God Bless and have a fabulous evening!
Megs



//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment