Photobucket

January 13, 2012

- Could I Have Your Attention? -

 
Dear Reader,
This is your present life speaking.  Did you know that much to often your mind is either stuck in the past, or wondering around in the future?  Um, hello!!  I'm here!  Could you please spend a little time with me!  Pretty soon you'll be spending time stuck in me as your past, wishing you could have me back.  So skip over that, and just join me in all of my craziness, now.
Sincerely,
Your Present Life

Ok, so this post is a little off the wall, but sometimes we need quirky little things like this.  I know I often do!  I get caught up in all that has been gone on, then start making plans for the next year (which is still a good thing), and...well, this post is my silly reminder to slow down and enjoy the present.  Goodness knows we all need it at some point!  ;)

So, I hope you have a wonderful day hanging out with your present life, good or bad, dealing with it as it comes, and trusting that God has an amazing plan for your life (even though you may not see it) you can rely on.  The photo above has been set as my desktop for a while, just as a daily reminder to keep my mind and heart present.  Right here, right now.  I would love for you to join me in this simple reminder, so feel free to "steal" this photo off my blog and use it as your own desktop.  It has been crazy helpful for me to see it, and I hope it helps you as well!  

Matthew 6:34  (the message)
Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow.  God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.

God Bless,
Megs


//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment