Photobucket

February 21, 2012

- Creative Day -

A few weeks ago my friend Katie and I got together and completely put off all of our work.  For one day all we did was take pictures and edit them.  How fantastic is that!  Just for fun!  One of my favorite memories from this day was when I realized that we had been taking landscape pictures for about half an hour together and had not said a word, yet were having A FANTASTIC TIME!  Love it!  Who needs words to have a good time?!  We also took some photos of each other and ended the night by spending time critiquing and editing and eating thai food.  Perfect.  Literally.



Check out more images on Facebook HERE and start up a conversation!
I'd love to here from you!
Have a super day!
Megs


//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment