Photobucket

February 03, 2012

- Ice Skating -



Oh the fun things we do! 
A while back my friends and I got together and went ice skating on our pond.  It was a great time of laughter, joy, and simple pleasures!  Following our outdoor adventures we had Hot Chocolate (Check out Red Velvets super rad hot chocolate recipes HERE!!), Apple Cider, and if I remember correctly we watched the latest episode of Once Upon A Time (LOVE!).  Seriously, I'm not quite sure what I would do without these awesome people! 


You can deffinately see that we ALWAYS have food, or chocolate, or something when we hang out...kind of sad really, but what can I say...food is awesome.  ;)
For the rest of this weekend I will be finishing up some work projects and homework, then bailing on all of it tomorrow for a Creative Day with my friend Katie.  We are going to have a great afternoon together just taking pictures and being creative for no reason at all!  Such a freeing thought!!  YESS!!  I love doing things for no reason! 

You can check these images out (and a few more) on the facebook fan page and give 'em some facebook love HERE!
I love hearing from you all and this silly 'ol blog does not provide much two way conversation, so check out my facebook, pinterest, and twitter...you know all those new fangled social networking sites!

Have a great weekend!
Megs



//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment