Photobucket

February 10, 2012

- Instagram: January Update -

Okay, so here it is!  My first post of instagram photos!  Yes, it's true, I have an iPhone and LOVE IT!!!  This collection of images is a recap of January.  I will now be posting monthly wrap up posts covering my favorite instagrams from the month!  LOVE!  <3


ABOVE >>> Oh you know, just my kitchen floor.


ABOVE >>> The sister...yup she's awesome.


ABOVE >>> The coolest kid I know.


ABOVE >>> Hot chocolate...


ABOVE >>> The dream team. 


ABOVE >>> A great quote that I found in one of my current reads: Engaging God's World


ABOVE >>> One of my latest art projects from the fantastic DIY that Promise Tangeman posted HERE.  I printed a collection of my images in black and white at Staples, and bought the rest of my supplies at Wally World.  Super fun, super cheap, super simple, and crazy awesome!  :)


ABOVE >>> The perfect pancakes that my sister made.  Seriously perfect.


ABOVE >>> One of a number of art projects from the art class I am taking this semester.  


ABOVE >>> I LOVE modern art, designs, and angles.  Check out my art pinterest board (HERE) to see some of my faves...for real I find them so inspiring.


ABOVE >>> My Senseo.  Nuf said. :)


ABOVE >>> Pro-life rally in Menominee, MI 


ABOVE >>>  This is the type of art I generally lean towards outside of class.  It's not just painting (not really my favorite thing), but drawing, pastel, paint (acrylic), and collage.  I find this to be my favorite "medium" if you want to call it that.  My kingdom artwork (HERE), although more reflective of reality, is made of the same materials. 


ABOVE >>> Apple Cider.  


ABOVE >>> Flash Bay spoils there potential clients...not only do they send out sample flash drives, but also Haribo Gummy bears!  Talk about awesome branding!  :D


ABOVE >>> My first attempt at iPhoneography...I did cheat and use a couple of shots not from my iPhone, but for a start I think that's all right. ;)  Over the past few years I have grown to LOVE Jeremy Cowart's work and his iPhoneography is crazy inspiring so I thought I'd give it a go.  I'll have to work on it some more though...


ABOVE >>> Latest movie night pick...why do we fall?  So we can get back up.  


ABOVE >>> Another art piece...it is little red riding hood in case you are wondering...


ABOVE >>> I love me some Anthology mag (HERE)!  Best mag EVER!


ABOVE >>> Thai food, Macs, and Photos...what could be better!  Check out the images on facebook HERE!  I will be posting about this super fun day soon!  


ABOVE >>> Psalm 13:5-6


ABOVE >>> Jesus homework for my online class through Trinity International University (can't wait to transfer there!!), and my mug of English Breakfast Tea...perfect!


ABOVE >>> Phil. 2:12-13


ABOVE >>> Last but not least, a sneak peak into what I have planned for the blog next week...DIY canvas! 


If you would like to follow my instagram photos (oh ya know, stalking is crazy fun!) click HERE! Also, leave a comment and let me know if you have an account and I'd love to follow you!  ;) 
Have a super evening!
Megs


//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment