Photobucket

March 01, 2012

// Album Design: Trevor Cochrane //

Today I get to share a super exciting post with you all!!  My first album design work!  This project was really fun for me (Though I learned a lot in the process! Collaborating online can be quite a challenge, but thank goodness Dropbox exists!), and I can't wait to do more of this type of work!  LOVE!  Ok, so Trevor Cochrane and I know each other from working on the Lake Lundgren Bible Camp Summer Staff Team together, and we also reconnected last semester as we ended up in the same college class.  This was a bit of a surprise as I didn't even realize he was attending the same college! 

Anyway, I am really excited to see where Trevor goes with his music as he is such a
fantastic writer!  Not to mention his guitar playing skillz!  If I had half of his ability I'd be happy!


You should totally go and check out his album on iTunes HERE, and give him some facebook love (I'm talking a "like" storm!) HERE, oh and one other thing...you can download his album art here for free!  :)  Yes, that's right!  Click on the link below for a free PDF of Trevor Cochrane's album art for Stronghold. 

CLICK HERE FOR FREE ALBUM ART DOWNLOAD

Enjoy and Have a great weekend!
I'm finishing out today, then headed off to St. Paul tomorrow!  Bring it on!

God Bless,
Megs


//©2012Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment