Photobucket

March 31, 2012

// The iPhoneography: February and March //

Well, here it is...I'm finally posting it!  My FEBRUARY and March iPhoneography...I know I'm super behind!!


>>> ABOVE: My sister's lovely valentine's day cake!  Super tasty!


>>> ABOVE: The exit for Trinity International University!  From my visit in Feb!


>>> ABOVE: Some of my TIU merch!


>>> ABOVE: Starbucks with the wonderful Lydia Love (View her session/design HERE!)!


>>> ABOVE: The crazy awesome guys I got to sit with for the LLBC Sonshine Club outing (Click HERE for more info!)!  For real!  SO MUCH FUN!


>>> ABOVE: My older sister's mustang.  The End.


>>> ABOVE: A look into the Black Winter Shoot (check that out HERE!)! 


>>> ABOVE: From my trip to St. Paul...(check out more images HERE)...don't ask... ;)


>>> ABOVE: Skiing with friends!!  The Best!



>>> ABOVE: My client meeting set up!  Thank you Starbucks for being my temporary studio!  Ha!  :) 


>>> ABOVE: Roller-Blading "work out!" Yeah!


>>> ABOVE: Morning challenge from Psalms!


>>> ABOVE: The 3:16 Youth Encounter (Check out the video HERE)!


>>> ABOVE: Shadows.  Love.


>>> ABOVE: The lovely view from one of my Roller-Blading adventures!


>>> ABOVE: My sister's surprise and on the whim birthday party!


>>> ABOVE: More birthday fun!


>>> ABOVE: A good word from the Carney Free Church this past Sunday (3/2512)!  You can download the message HERE!


>>> ABOVE: What's coming next week!!


Have a great Saturday! 
I'm going to be studying for a while then head to a shoot later today!  I'm excited (not for the studying part...)!! 

God Bless!
Megs


//©2012Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//



No comments:

Post a Comment