Photobucket

January 07, 2011

2010 Wrap Up!! (That means a LOT of photos from this year!)

Hey!
I am SUPER excited to share this post with you, but be warned it is LONG!!!  I did my best to narrow it down to the most important, and the best, and the most memorable photos from this year...it was hard!  Out of the hundreds of photos that I sifted through I managed to narrow it down to..46 photos! Well, without further ado, here is 2010!!!!

Can you believe that I just got my camera one year ago yesterday!!
Yes, I graduated high school at the beginning of this year!!!
To close out this post I want to share two things with you:
1- Looking over these photos it truly amazes me how much God has brought me through over this past year.  Last January I graduated from high school, and got myself a huge Canon Camera I knew nothing about.  I didn't know how to shoot manually, I didn't know the first thing about starting a photography business, I mean really, I didn't even know what the shutter speed was!!  How cool is it to think I went from know NOTHING about photography, to an Internship in The Ville, and now I actually have a business AND I'm in college!!  God is so awesome!  

2- I want to hear from you!  What has God been teaching you this past year?! How has He changed your life?  Please email me!!! I would LOVE to hear about it!  megs@megscolleen.com

All right this post has been LONG enough!
Have a fantastic day and BE INSPIRED!!!  Learn something, dream something, reach for something impossible, and share your love with the world!  

God Bless,

Megs


P.S.  To view more wrap up photos visit my *NEW FLICKR PORTFOLIO*

No comments:

Post a Comment