Photobucket

April 13, 2012

// Lifestyle: Easter Egg Hunt //

I love hanging out with little kids.  It's just a fact!  I love to use my imagination and come up with imaginary friends and worlds and who knows what else!  A couple of weeks ago I took a collection of photos during an Easter egg hunt and I LOVE them!  The little kids were so adorable, and the big kids really impressed me with how they played with the younger kids!  So great!

Here are a few of my favorites from the hunt!



Check out the images on facebook (HERE) and leave some Facebook love!  I adore hearing from you all and for real, who can't like these kids!  :)

As a side note you may notice that my Watermark has changed on these images.  Over this summer you will begin seeing more changes like this!  I am currently in the process of updating the business to something that will grow with me as I go to school and shoot more sessions!  I have spent a great deal of time thinking, planning and designing this updated identity and I can't wait for you to see more of it!  :)  

I hope you had a wonderful Easter and are enjoying the spring weather!!
God Bless,
Megs


//©2012Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com// 



No comments:

Post a Comment