Photobucket

June 25, 2012

// Inspired By: Creating //



Ever since I was about ten years old I have loved journaling and scrapbooking, but over the past couple of years I have fallen out of my scrapbooking enjoyment.  As the years have gone on it has just become easier to store them on a disk or hard drive and leave it at that.  Lame.  So, this year I started up a super simple DIY scrapbook!  I got a free book from my college library (yeah free stuff!), some tape, my iphone, and a sharpie.

1// I ordered a bunch of photos via my iPhone using the wonderful PostalPix app (do you know of even better apps, what are they?).

2// With the sharpie I created a fun little design on the cover of the book, and on the binding.



3// Then I taped every two pages together (to minimize the bleed of the sharpie).


4// Using the photos from my iPhone I taped one or two photos on each page and drew designs around them.


5// This is optional, but I am also dividing up each month with little postcard calenders from Anthropologie. At the end of each month I have been writing a recap of what God has been teaching me, and how I have grown through that month. 


With that, I hope you have fun finding free books and saving wonderful memories!!  :)
Have a great week!
Megs

//©2012Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment