Photobucket

August 23, 2012

The Lowdown


 So here it is. 
I'm going to move the blog.
Soon it will still be at the same domain (megscolleenblog.com), but for the moment I moved it to: http://megscolleen.wordpress.com

This change is due to:
1 - The way I am trying to build Megs Colleen Artistry's brand.  With the blogger platform I am currently using I just don't have the options I need to make your experience more enjoyable.

2 - This blog no longer expresses what I need it to express.  With life changing, and me moving out and studying Graphic Design I want to use the blog as more of a sharing space for what I am learning as well as a sort of portfolio.  I want you to be able to access it more readily, and I want you to be able to comment on it more easily so we can actually interact.  ;)


I hope you enjoy the new site, and if there are any quirks let me know! 

Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment