Photobucket

August 20, 2012

Kira || Portraits || Intern




Hey lovely people!
today I am presenting Kira's fantastic portrait session!  This session turned out so fabulously and it was great to work with Kira.  Let me give you some quick background info:
Early on this year Kira contacted me for some photography business help as she is starting her business (Yeah for high school students starting they're own business!!).  We talked over some lunch and kept in contact following that meeting.  I sent Kira some more info via email, and since then she has second shot one wedding for me and we have chatted briefly about the wonderful program I use for my website (showit!).  I'm so excited to see where God takes Kira as she is so adorable and has so much to offer the photography community!! 



If you have a chance, make sure you take a little time and give Kira some love!
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/megscolleenartistry
PORTFOLIO: www.cargocollective.com/megscolleen/
TWITTER:@megscolleen

Have a wonderful week!

Megs

//©2012Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment