Photobucket

July 23, 2012

// Engagement: Hilary and Adam //

Hilary and I met about 4 years ago (wow, I hadn't even realized that it had been that long!) when she volunteered at Lake Lundgren Bible Camp as a counselor.  I stayed in her cabin as a Leadership Development Camper (counselor in training) and she was fantastic!  I had such and amazing time with her and she impacted my counseling skills so much!  At some point in the past couple years Hilary got a hold of my business card and this spring she and Adam booked me for there upcoming January wedding.  This weekend I took a couple hours off from my position at Lake Lundgren Bible Camp, and met up with Hilary and Adam for this amazing shoot!  It was fantastic!  They are so adorable, and brought a lovely picnic of cheese, crackers, and some chocolate cookies (of which they shared with me!).  We had such a good time and I can't express how encouraging this shoot was for me, and how pumped it made me to capture their wedding day. 

P.S. This is a pretty long post...so sit back and enjoy!














 




















Check them out in High Def on my portfolio page: HERE
Give them some facebook love: HERE

Have a fabulous week!

Megs


//©2012Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment