Photobucket

June 01, 2010

The Boys

All right!  I am super pumped to release this shoot!  
So a little over a week ago my two cousins Alex and Phil came up from lower Michigan.  After tons of fun just hanging out of course we HAD to do a photo shoot!  They were super great and did an amazing job!  I have to say it was crazy to do such opposite personalities in the same two hours.  They are totally different people, like flip flop versions of each other!  Phil likes classical music, Alex likes punk rock.   Phil likes knitting, Alex likes video games etc.  The greatest part is they are best friends!  They are such brothers!  It is so funny because my sister and I (Cari) would have silent conversations and start laughing, then Alex and Phil would have silent conversations and laugh about something totally different.  It was great!
Anyway, I will stop boring you and show you some of the shots!  :)




I have so many amazing shots from these shoots, but unfortunately I do not have time to post them all!  I hope these shots inspire you and bring out your creativity!  Check out a few more of them HERE!
God Bless!


Megs

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures, Megan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken spears! ^_^ You're my favorite photographer. ;)
    They turned out lovely, I'm so proud of you!! Haha! <3 Me

    ReplyDelete