Photobucket

March 27, 2011

- The Daily Photo: Thirteenth Edition -

Alright, today I have a bunch of fun everyday photos from this week.  Most of these, or rather all of these, were taken in my room while I've been chilling, working, studying, and so on.  I actually really love most of this weeks collection, and I hope you enjoy them!

Monday: This is my thrifty blue blanket, and my favorite cardigan from Urban Outfitters.
Tuesday:  A photo of my West Elm duvet cover...I finally broke down and got it.  I LOVE it!
Wednesday: Nail polish.  Pretty straight forward.
Thursday: My Numi tea, and a letter about my Grandpa.  :)
Friday: Peppermint Essential Oil, great for stress.
Saturday: A pretty sweet candle that I found. 
Sunday: This is a portion of my floor as I was creating a little video (more on that below).


Ok, so this video...within the next month I will hopefully be releasing a +Site, where I will post photos and updates as I prepare, and work, out at Lake Lundgren Bible Camp on the 2011 Summer Staff Team. Currently I am also working a video to introduce the site, and that is what I have been beginning this past week.  Here is a sneak peak of what I've got coming!


Make sure to check out the FACEBOOK and WEBSITE for a few extra photos from this week!
God Bless,
Megs


//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment