Photobucket

March 15, 2011

Ready...Set...+SITE!


Hey Everyone!
I just wanted to post a quick post with some awesome content so here it is!!!
For those of you that don't know, I use this fantastic web design program called Showit!  I use the program to design and host my website, and I have finally decided to learn how to create Showit +Sites!  A +Site is a web page that is attached to my regular domain, but I personalize it (such as stpaul.megscolleen.com) to the session that I have shot.  I hadn't used this AMAZING function before and figured that I should try it out!  I LOVE IT! The Showit team has done, and continues to do a fantastic job on their products.  With that prelude, I present to you my first +Site: CLICK HERE!


Be inspired, and have a wonderful evening!
God Bless,


Megs


P.S. Don't forget to try out the facebook share button on the +Site...super cool!  I would love to see ya'll spreading the word!






//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

2 comments:

  1. Love it Megs! Funny thing is, today I just made my first plus site too! Although it's not too exciting - I made a private pricing page that goes over my wedding packages to send for wedding inquiries. :) Oooh, and after being on your plus site I found my way over to your website and just now saw that you updated it!! don't know how I missed that but I love it!! Such an awesome design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannon! That is so cool that you are working on the +Sites also! It made me kind of nervous at first, because I am still a beginner in the web design world, but I love it! It is so fun to experiment with, and I can't wait to use it for clients!

    ReplyDelete