Photobucket

March 13, 2011

The Daily Photo - Supposed To Be Eleventh Edition!?

Well, perhaps I have not kept up with the schedule, but I did not realize that I missed a few weeks...did I?
Whatever...Here it is people: The Daily Photo - St. Paul Edition




[Yes, we were purposely attempting to copy Taylor Swift's "Fearless" album cover...haha.]
I just got my computer back a few days ago, so I am now doing my best to catch up with everything that I was unable to work on (namely editing photos).  Next week I will return to the regular daily photo post, as for this week I am in the midst of editing all of my photos from St. Paul, thus they are the mostly readily available to blog about!  I am crazy sorry for being so disorganized this past few weeks but life is crazy...it is just a fact.  Anyway, here are the photos!  Enjoy them, and be inspired to laugh with friends and enjoy the awesome people that God has placed around you!
Check out the Website and Facebook for a few extra photos (more to come on Tuesday)!!!



NOTE:  Sorry a few of these are a bit blurry...it was really cold and my fingers were totally numb.

Have a fantastic day!
God Bless,






















Megs




//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment