Photobucket

March 06, 2011

The Daily Photo Ninth Edition: A Strange Sense Of Freedom

Well, guess what.  No new photos today.  However, I have a quick thought on my no computer time:

1 - I have spent more time outside
2 - I have spent more time with friends and family
3 - I have spent more time with the creator of the universe

Honestly, this time without my computer has given me time to get back to the basics.  I have actually been able to read a book again!  I love reading, but somehow I have managed to go months without sitting down and enjoying a good book.  And my Savior!  How wonderful it has been to be able to read my Bible and get to know Him more!  All it took was a broken computer for me to breath again.  To relax and slow down in this crazy world of constant chaos.  
Now, please understand that this does not mean that I do not like blogging and taking photos (I have been taking photos...just don't have them on the computer yet), I LOVE taking photos, and I LOVE spending time blogging and hearing from all of ya'll!!  <3  You are what makes my business go round!  Without friends, family, and clients that become friends, I would never be a photographer!  

My main point in all of this blabber is this:  Take a break.  Turn off your phone, computer, and TV.  Enjoy the strange and beautiful sense of freedom that comes with turning off the technology.  Step outside.  Breath.  Talk with God.  Don't let yourself become strangled with the worries and stresses of this world.  Rely on God and enjoy the things He has placed around you.  

Turn down the music
Turn down the noise
Turn up your voice oh God and let us hear the sound
Of people broken, willing to love
Give us your heart oh God a new song rise in us
Shane and Shane "Turn Down The Music"

Have a wonderful day everyone, and take up the challenge: Turn off technology, feel the strange sense of freedom. 

God Bless,
Megs 



//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//
 

No comments:

Post a Comment