Photobucket

July 10, 2011

- The Mark's Family Photos -


A couple of weeks ago I got the opportunity to take family portraits for the Mark's family.  It was a crazy and great experience as I did them over a weekend break from Lake Lundgren.  I left camp, dumped my laundry at home and headed straight to the photo session!  They family was SO easy to shoot and the girls, Michaela and Kate (Kate was actually my camper at LLBC last summer), are so cute I just had to take some extra photos of them!  I love my job!  Oh, and they even let me stay for dinner!  Even better!  :) 



And I just have to throw this last shot in:


I have to say the last shot of Kate and this last shot of Michaela are my favs of the day!  Very simple and artsy!  Love you guys!

God Bless,
Megs




//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment