Photobucket

July 08, 2011

- Chicago Wedding: Sarah and John -

I know it has been forever sense I went to Chicago (the end of May), but I just now had the chance to blog about it!  Here is the lowdown, I went to Chicago to 2nd shoot a wedding with Sarah Barlow, and let me say, it was amazing!  We ended up shooting for 12 hours, and it made me fall in love with shooting weddings!!!  During the preparation I primarily took photos of John's side of the family, and the are all so sweet!  His family is Italian so as they were gathering and preparing they all constantly offered me food and such.  I love them!  I cannot tell you how much I truly enjoyed spending time with them!  Here are a few of my favorites:

 
 
I have so much more that I could share, but due to time constraint I'll have to leave it at that.  If you would like to read Sarah Barlow's run down on the day click HERE
I hope you have an amazing day!

God Bless,
Megs



//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment