Photobucket

July 07, 2011

- So Many Things to Share...Including Mattress Surfing! -

Hey!
Sorry this weeks post has taken so long to write!  I have been pretty busy, and the time necessary to upload photos has been scarce. Sence I last posted we have gone through two different camps (Junior 1 and Midsummer Family Camp), as well as having a cliff jumping SST outing. 


These three ladies are from my Junior 1 cabin!  I had 9 girls total, and they were all fantastic! :)  Here they are roasting apples over a little campfire.


Mattress surfing (Kristin, Abigail, and Myself), then Dr. Seuss story time!







And finally a few cliff jumping photos (the second shot is of me)!  


 Well, I hope you enjoy these!!
Check out llbc.megscolleen.com for more photos!  I will also be posting my new support letter on Sunday!
God Bless,

Megs



//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment