Photobucket

July 30, 2011

- One Week Left: Wrap Up Videos And Tie Dye -

Hey!
Sorry I have been so behind with updates!!!  Life at camp has been so crazy and very tiring so my time spent updating the blog/website/facebook/twitter has decreased greatly.  Please check out my LLBC site HERE for photos from this past week! 

We only have one week of regular campers left, and then at the end of this week we finish out the summer by having a SST banquette.  Over this week my job is to edit and create our SST wrap up video.  I am also beginning a new venture of taking lifeguard training the following week (an extra SST week of family campers).  Because of that, I am spending this weekend in Appleton.  Why:

1 - Get A New Swimsuit
2 - Get Goggles
3 - Do Some Awesome Tie-Dying!

So with that, here are some photos of this evening!  ...Oh and to close out the night, we are going to watch the Justin Beiber movie....yup, that's right....



God Bless,
Megs


//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment