Photobucket

July 18, 2011

- Triathalon: LLBC 2011 -



Last week I mentioned that LLBC formed one triathalon team for the Iron Mountain Triathalon.  Now I have some photos ready to show you!  It was an amazing time and I loved taking photos and cheering on our team.  Love it! 

Also, to view some photos from this past week of camp (youth 2) you can head to Lake Lundgren's facebook page: HERE and see all of the awesome photos! 

For more triathalon photos and camp photos here are a few links to check out!
Thanks for you're awesome support everyone!  Your prayers are greatly needed and appreciated!  This week I am counseling so any extra prayers for my campers, LDCer, devotions, energy, ect. would be wonderful.  Thank you so much!

God Bless,
Megs

//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment