Photobucket

September 09, 2011

- Spreading My Wings -


Spreading my wings...ok, so this is something my friends and I say to tease one another.  Generally we use it in a "motherly" way and mock-pat each other on the back while saying it.  It's just to say, your doing something outside of yourself...outside of home...outside of being a kid.  Your growing up. 





Now the truth is, I am.  I'm preparing to step out of my small country town and leave next fall.  Where will I be going?  Trinity International University.  Just this week I received the notice that I am accepted at TIU, and will be transferring into their new Graphic Design major.  I am pumped!  I cannot wait to be surrounded by other students that are in love with God!  Here at home I have a few students that love Jesus, but the great joy of having faculty and students that are striving to serve our Lord and Savoir will be incredible! 

I am spreading my wings. ;)


For now I'd better get back to my current studies and work though...ha! 
Can't get too caught up in the future...That's the joy of living one day at a time!  

Have a lovely day!
God Bless,
Megs



//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment