Photobucket

October 03, 2011

- The After Shoot -

A few days or so ago I posted about Brienna and Callie's super adorable session that I took.  One thing I forgot to mention is that after their shoot my friends and I took advantage of our trip to town and did a mini "after shoot."   It was pretty low key using whatever we had in the car to arrange fun outfits and such, but some of the shots turned out pretty rad.  Whenever this specific group gets together and we do a session I feel like our shots are a bit more editorial/fashion, thus they often result it some pretty crazy shots.  I love it!  It's always fun to play around with art and try new techniques, so I hope you enjoy these and are able to pull some inspiration from them!


 Fun side note: For our first few shots we used the sun as our back lighting because it was still to bright to be used directly without too much overexposure.  So, I positioned myself in front of my subject with the sun just peaking over their head, or even with the sun completely hidden by the subject it produces a glow behind my subject. 


I am not completely satisfied with the editing on these shots (I want to tone down the sharpening, or remove it completely), but with the backdrop and lighting as they are the sharper/edger look almost fits. 

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely day!  Today on my California venture (after 2nd shooting two weddings in two days with my friend Kristen Booth), we are hitting up Hollywood and the LA area! I'm pumped and am excited to spend this last day just hanging out.
God Bless,
Megs


//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment