Photobucket

October 10, 2011

- Chicago Wedding: Josh and Marta -


Well, after a month of classes, tests, and life I have finally finished editing my photos from Josh and Marta's wedding.  This wonderful wedding took place in Chicago with the lovely Sarah Barlow first shooting and Kristin Sanders and I second shooting. 

Josh and Marta.  So sweet!  This couple was adorable and they chose some beautiful places for their special day!  The wedding itself took place in a stunning church with gorgeous stained glass windows which provided lovely lighting.   The portraits and formals were then shot at Union Station (so amazing!).  These photos were awesome to shoot with such beautiful architecture as our backdrop! 

During our little break between the ceremony and the formals, we took a couple shots of ourselves to document our time together.


Sarah hard at work...even amidst the rain.  ;)

 

With that I hope you all have a fabulous evening!  I'd love to have you leave me some facebook love on my fan page, so just click the link and check it out!  I am currently studying and enjoying the Bear vs. Lions game with some of my lovely friends...awesome way to end an autumn day.  
God Bless,
Megs


//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment