Photobucket

March 08, 2012

// Video Project: Districts 2012 //


Over the past few years I have been creating, and helping to create promo videos, wrap-up videos, and things of the like for my Church and Lake Lundgren Bible Camp.  This particular video was recently played in my Church as an update/promo for the Forest Lakes Districts Youth Conference.  Districts is an annual conference, that in my own experience was my FAV!  Not only do they provide great bands for entertainment, but they have solid teachers, speakers, preachers and staff that care about the youth coming to this conference.  Check out my video below (one of my first with final cut pro, so don't judge it too harshly ;)):



Here are some shots from Districts that my super rad sister got!



Check out the video on Vimeo HERE and leave me some feedback!
I love hearing from you and would love inspiration for future projects!  :)
Have a lovely day!
Megs

//©2012Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment