Photobucket

November 11, 2010

Haley - An AMAZING Senior!

Hey All!
This past Sunday I had a session with one of the greatest people ever, Haley Nelsen!  She and I know each other from about four years ago when we went a Jr. high girls camp (SEEDS) together.   I had not seen her sense then and was very excited to get to take her senior photos as even back then she was super stylish and so cute!  At SEEDS we had spent a good deal of time together, and had a mini 'photo-shoot' even then!  Now, as we spent time together again, we are convinced that we can NEVER go that long without seeing each other again!  We had such a wonderful time together at the shoot as well as at the client meeting.  After her session the fun was doubled...or perhaps tripled, as we went to Starbucks (love it!), and Barnes & Noble (fantastic!), then navigated the Green Bay Packer game traffic!  I loved it!  
  As for the session itself.....it was wonderful!  Haley proceeded to convince me that she wasn't photogenic, but let me tell you, she was STUNNING!  I am so excited to share a few of the photos with you and let the photos speak for themselves, but first I'll give you a glimpse into our week together from four years ago....  :)



Love ya'll!  I hope you enjoy the photos, and have a lovely week! 

God Bless,

Megs

2 comments:

  1. Megan, these are fantastic! :) Haley is beautiful and you certainly captured her beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Megs! Gorgeous & creative shots! Ummm, can you do a photoshoot with me sometime soon??? I wish! <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete