Photobucket

December 24, 2010

Over The River And Through The Woods...Or Just Across The Yard

Hey beautiful blog family!
A few days ago I went over to my Grandmas (next door) and took some photos of the snow, our alpacas, and of her house.  It always amazes me how amazingly creative God is with his creation!  Honestly, the snow is stunning!  At one point while I was adjusting my settings the sun peaked over the clouds and it was as though the world around me was made of diamonds!  So beautiful!  

This past weekend, I traveled down to Oshkosh, WI for a Christmas dinner with some of my cousins.  Being the photographer I am of course I took some photos!  It was a fun time with food, family, and STARBUCKS!  Love it!  I am so fortunate to have a cousin that works at Starbucks, thus gift cards were inevitable! 


I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
Be inspired, and spread some Christmas love!


Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment