Photobucket

December 23, 2010

- Oh My Beautiful Christmas Tree -

So last week I had a little showdown with a beautiful tree in the woods and some friends of mine!  We chopped down my little beauty and then had a little decorating party!  Fun stuff! I must say though, stringing popcorn is a chore.  I didn't even do that much of it, and goodness it takes forever!  I am so blessed to have such good friends though, they stuck it out and helped string the little kernels and even made some super cute DIY ornaments out of pinecones and red embroidery floss! 

My cute tree now sits in my room looking adorable and adding a Christmas flair to my humble abode.  I have to say it looks somewhat sad at times due to the fact the floor in my room is slightly crooked (my house was built in the 1800s).  It leans a bit to the side, but that just adds to the Charlie Brown tree "homie-ness." ;)

Have a fantastic Christmas and God bless!




Megs



1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm in your blogpost! hehehehe. Good job, good job. It's lovely. Except for my silly looking face, but that can hardly be helped. ahaha.

    ReplyDelete