Photobucket

May 15, 2011

- The Daily Photo: May 14th -

Hey all!  I have some fun photos for this week! I'm really pretty excited to show you, but first I have to explain that next week there will be no daily photos...why?  Because I have something else in mind...a surprise...but I just wanted to give you a heads up!

You have already seen the gardening photos (Due to the rain this week I never finished gardening...) so I'll skip those, but here are the rest!

First up are a few photos of piggy!  I'm really not an animal person, but it was fun to have my sister "babysit" pig for a week.   He really belongs to Andrew, but as the family left on a trip this little guy needed a friend.  ;)




Have a wonderful week!!!
God Bless,
Megs


//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment