Photobucket

May 16, 2011

- Is Something Different? -

Hmm, I think I changed things.....I think the blog looks different....do you like it?
I'm still debating that in my head....comments?  Suggestions? 

Oh...and my favorite part.....
No more blogspot!!!  Welcome to megscolleenblog.com!  I know it has been different sense last Wednesday, but blogger has been having difficulties, thus I have not officially introduced the new blog.  I have to say I am extremely excited to be using my own domain, although I am still using blogger for the actual blogging process.  Eventually I hope to use Wordpress, but at this point in time, blogger does an excellent job.   I will still be changing a few parts of the design itself, but that will happen a little here and a little there.  

Ok, so the two most prominent features are:

 

The "Books To Read" feature allows me to share some of the books I am reading (or have read), so you can enjoy them also!  The widget provides a link right to amazon where you can buy them if you wish..even cooler than that I use amazon associates so when you use my link to purchase a book you donate to my college fund!  ;)


The jump break feature I am using now also allow you to view a breif portion of the blog without having to load the whole thing, so you can search the posts more quickly!  I enjoy this feature as I feel it makes things more organized.

I hope you enjoy the new feel of things! 
Have a wonderful afternoon!
God Bless,
Megs


//©2011Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment