Photobucket

April 19, 2012

// Branding: A Few Things I'm Working On //


Hey All!
So you may notice a few changes on the blog (which is still under construction, this is not the final design), as well as my new watermark, both of which are bringing about my updated brand.  The same business (with a new name!  Megs Colleen Artistry!), just updated to grow with me as I begin designing more, taking more photos, and become better at creating genuine, purposeful art.  :)


Below I have posted my new "brand board" or "inspiration board" which contains many design aspects I am incorporating into my logo, website, blog, facebook, twitter, print material, and your overall experience with Megs Colleen Artistry!


 I have to say I am SUPER excited for all of the updates I am working on, as they all represent my vision for this business in a way that I have never been able to capture before!  Keep your eyes open for more updates soon and for those entrepreneur's out there I hope this inspires you within your own branding!
Have a great rest of the week!


Megs


//©2012Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com// 

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear what you all have to say! Post a comment and let's start a conversation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I'm digging the inspiration board, and I like the new blog. I'm looking to give mine an update too.... PS - my grandma has those exact same mugs! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shannon! For real it was super fun to work on an inspiration board! It brought back so many internship memories! :) And that is AWESOME that your grandma has those mugs! My friend Kelsea gave me that one and it is my all time FAVORITE!

    ReplyDelete