Photobucket

April 21, 2012

// Senior Portraits: Cari //

 

Well I guess it that time of year!  People are preparing to graduate from College and High school!!  So fun!  This year just so happens to be the year my sister is graduating from high school and I'm so excited to share some of her images with you!  My sister and I literally do everything together, and I can't imagine my life without her, however...if I am to be honest...I have to say doing photoshoots together is our LEAST favorite thing!  ;)  We love hanging out, surprising friends, being creative, being weird, and on and on, but photoshoots are just not our thing.  Haha, anyway, I hope you enjoy the photos and I just want to say HOORAY for my sister graduating!  I'm super excited to see what God does with your life Cari!  :)


Give Cari some Facebook love HERE and view the images in crazy high res format HERE
Have a great weekend!
Megs


//©2012Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com// 

3 comments:

  1. Thoughts, comments? Let me know!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fine woman! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Meg! Loving the light and LOVE that bike.

    ReplyDelete