Photobucket

April 24, 2012

// NEW BRAND = FREE STUFF //

It's transformation time!  Here is another piece to the new Megs Colleen Artistry brand!
The new Facebook page AND new Website!  :)


>>> ABOVE: The new Facebook Page!  Click HERE to check it out! 


 >>> ABOVE: The new Website!  Click HERE to check it out!  I seriously cannot express how pumped I am about this site!  It's not completely finished, and I have been tweaking it for the past 3 months or so, but for real, I love it!  :)

Ok, so on to the subject of FREE STUFF:
To pump up some excitement (and likes!) I will be giving away a total of 3 posters during this "reveal of the branding".  ;)  To start off I'm giving away an artsy poster of this image!  


The catch, there will be no winner until the FB page reaches 100+ likes!  As soon as that happens, out will come the random number generator and our winner will be announced! 

How to win:
Like the new facebook!  (HERE)
Share the new facebook!  (HERE)
Comment on this blog post letting me know that you have entered!

Lets get this party started!  ;)
Megs


//©2012Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com// 

3 comments:

  1. I have entered.
    And your website is sweet too!

    -Si

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Si! It's great to hear from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your new website is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete