Photobucket

March 15, 2012

// Video Project: Sonshine Club || LLBC Experience //


A few weeks ago my friend Angie and I got the chance to help out with a "field trip" to Lake Lundgren Bible Camp.  Essentially we used a school bus and took a bunch of kids that go to our Wednesday night Church group "Sonshine Club" and spent an evening out at Lake Lundgren Bible Camp.  They provided dinner, cookies, hot chocolate, and the crazy fun outdoor activities!  The kids had so much fun (yes, I did too!)!  Being me, I took some photos and video along with our Associate Pastor, and then used the media to create this quick and fun wrap-up video.  I hope you enjoy it, and please pardon the video/filming quality as I just used my iPhone camera for my shots!  ;)


Feel free to share the video, and I'd love to see you all giving LLBC and the Carney Free Church some comment love on Vimeo (HERE) or Facebook (HERE) as well!! 
Have a fantastic day!
Megs


//©2012Megs Colleen//MegsColleen.com//Megs@MegsColleen.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment