Photobucket

October 28, 2010

Fall Colors And Friends!

Hey All!
Today I'm going to share with you some photos of life in the UP, more specificly my favorite thing about the UP,  fall!  Why do I love it so much....the beautiful brisk days, the vibrant colors that make me want to twirl around and fall into a giant pile of leaves, and finally, the best part of all, the stunning diamond stars that seem to become brighter with each passing day!  So here are some photos of my time with my sister, our friend Andrew and also our friends Myrt and Ed!  We have a great time together, taking walks and exploring the hidden things within their forest, it's as though we get to step into an ultimate childhood adventure!  Enjoy these memories of mine, and I hope you get to make some of your own twice as wonderful!



Love you all, and have a fabulous weekend!

God Bless,

Megs

1 comment: